Gene Therapy Management Service
With an estimated 60 gene therapies to be approved in the next ten years, the cost to the healthcare system could be as high as $100 billion. These new therapies will challenge existing business models and drive uptake of outcomes-based agreements.
Gene therapies are projected to be very expensive
- A single therapy could be as high as $4 million per patient
- Some patients will be treatment-resistant putting millions of dollars at risk
Administering outcomes-based agreements will be costly and time-consuming
- It is extremely difficult to capture high-quality patient-reported outcomes data
- It is time-consuming to capture clinical data from physicians, pharmacies and laboratories
- The burden is on the payers to prove when a particular therapy fails
Each new product will have a unique set of outcomes to track and contract requirements to meet, and with this complexity, the administration burden becomes even higher.
Audaire Health’s new Gene Therapy Management Service is the first of its kind, leveraging our patent-pending technology to capture all necessary data to hold the manufacturer accountable - ensuring our payer partners get the maximum value from these novel durable therapies.
This white-glove service will:
- Capture patient-reported outcomes data and critical clinical data
- Aggregate all data into product-specific reports
- Administer the contract on behalf of the plan
Hemophilia A Gene Therapy Example:
Five patients, mixed efficacy.
- Total cost: $3 million x 5 patients = $15m
- Three members = full response
- One member is 50% responder = $1.5 million in lost value
- One member is a treatment failure = $3 million in lost value
- Financial Risk = $4.5 million in wasted budget spend
With millions of dollars at risk - payers can’t afford suboptimal data capture and reporting, that is where Audaire Health comes in. Our platform will ensure payers capture the best possible data leading to millions in savings for treatment resistant patients.
What could your savings be?
To get in touch and learn more, please provide your contact information: